quinta-feira, 18 de julho de 2013

Be Warned

You who attack my vision will be pierced by an arrow so keen your heart will know surety the sharpest way.

You who assail my peace will be tracked by wolves so dire your flesh will know pain the wildest way.

You who oppose my search will be blinded by ravens so vicious your sight will know darkness the grimmest way.

You who tangle my feet will be cut by edges so cold your frame will know disrepair the bloodiest way.

You who threaten my quest will be smitten by light so pounding your wickedness will know retribution the mightiest way.

You who attempt to meddle with my task, one must sure and pure, one which your mind can’t fathom, one that renders your whining pitiful, you who attempt to break me shall be broken by hands so powerful that your self will be taught the wisest, the harshest, the clearest way.

Step away you who are in my way. The prize is mine. Victory will be mine. Yours is the shame. You can keep the shame.


And I win.
------------------------------------

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário