quarta-feira, 5 de outubro de 2011

Ungentle

And suddenly I came to see -
Your tears made a lake of me.
Though the sky was bitter
'nd the sad mother lost her litter,

Some cruel bird the eggs hatched
And there was no sunlight ashed:
The winds had my water warped
Although my core was yet stalled.

So through all around was turmoil,
My flow was as crippled as dry soil,
Yet there was no mourning for a lake:
Only the gift of the cozy earthquake.

God bless the swelling matter,
for it shakes things into better.
But tearing tears come, wax, wane
and doom the spin of the hurricane.

The stream that once jolted to afar
Finds itself locked, cointained by bar,
Crystal tear bars to condem and lock
As fiercely as the ever-moving clock.

For everything time goes uncaring,
even for a handicapped soul, erring,
And its hacking pointers do slash me!
While I, weep-bound, can't run free!

Should I choose it, then, I would say:
Please, my douser, weep not this day,
Weep me not into any form today,
for I want to be myself to flow away.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário