domingo, 17 de agosto de 2014

I wish I could feel a thing. Yet I can't.
Seems like people are raw emotion encased in skin and I am the only one with something fleshy beneath the surface.

But when I think about myself I can't truly consider I'm whole. There are parts of me, I used to say, there were too cracked and broken to form a grain.

And then I learned a new maxim - That I should be like water. Water is never cracked or broken. Water flows. To be like water is to flow away. Seep. And while tamed by a recipient, it's all about flow and expansion down at the essential level.

But not I think about myself and I realize that a cracked piece is easier to repair then stained water is easier to purify.

People think about a magical reboot button for their relationships, for their mistakes... But the only true magical thing of life is the vast, interconnected and terribly complex fabric of fate. Were that reboot button pressed before, newer and better relationships would never be.

In fact, when there comes a time when a reboot option is available, I think people seldom embrace it. They seldom believe it. Most of times, it seems it's because too much time has passed and the fingers are too crooked to press the button, or the paths have diverged so much that there are two strangers talking oddities about a past feeling. Trying to live through memories. I must believe it is not always this, but most of times it shows up as the plain truth. Sometimes people who were so intimate and bound become strangers one to the other. That feeling that bound them becomes strange. The relationship they built becomes strange. The very nature of their fondness gets freaky.

I think water feels. I just can't feel a thing like I felt on days before. It's weird.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário