segunda-feira, 14 de outubro de 2013

Diaries - Dreams

#13
Mother hen gathered her little birds, all under her wings;
Then it was a crow, majestic and inky, and it hoarded pieces of hearts torn to shreds, gleaming tears glistening its coarse feathers. All that bird harbored were shards of broken dreams.

#34
I was stalked by the streets by no man nor monster or fiend - The ghosts of children that will never come gave my steps a chase, each beseeching me to find their mothers and give them substance.

#23
I had to walk all the long way to my job. Here and there I had to stop to pick up a bus at the human stop.

#10
The last speck of you left my veins and I frenzied once more. I chased down the streets that maiden thug that would give me another shot of you, but Hope, that drug lady, was nowhere to be found.

#41
I picked you up by the hands and we run down the avenue. Bombs fell all around us, each building collapsing beautifully. We laughed as we darted away from the crumbling debris and made love on the downtown ruins.The city was blown to ashes and we were on fire.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário